High Court Possession

 Here at CEA Limited, our expert High Court  team can assist you to RECLAIM POSSESSION OF PROPERTY OR LAND via a WRIT OF POSSESSION.  We will arrange for transfer of your Judgement to a Writ of Possession.

Certificated Enforcement Officers will then attend and reclaim possession for you. 

Our results speak for themselves. Try our service now, you wont be disappointed. 

CEA Ltd specialises in arranging County Court judgement enforcement by High Court writ.

The first step is to transfer your Order to a writ of possession. We can assist in and complete all paperwork for you. If the order is for possession of land, the writ can be issued at the same time as the possession order. Our Officers can meet your representative at Court and immediately serve a copy of the writ on the land. Speed is of the essence and we will do everything possible to speed things up. The writ will be served strictly in accordance with the CPR rules in effect at the time. Our Officers are well trained and will professionally and accurately serve the papers. Certificated Enforcement Agents (Bailiffs) will then attend and evict any trespassers who have not left.

If the Order is a residential eviction, we will first personally serve an eviction notice upon the tenant and/or any other occupier. Once the notice period has elapsed Certificated Enforcement Agents will attend and regain possession of your property.

Our team will make the process as simple as possible.

Whatever type of needs you have, CEA Ltd can meet all your requirements. We have a teams of Bailiffs across the country. Click on the link below, complete form and email to office@cealimited.co.uk all on screen, no need to print or scan.


Leeds: 0113 418 2817
Newcastle: 0191 449 0315
Midlands: 0115 722 2817
Manchester: 0161 327 2814
Birmingham: 0121 769 0512
London: 020 3633 5116

Email: office@cealimited.co.uk

Registered Office:

13 Fusion Court, Aberford Road, Garforth, Leeds, LS25 2GH

Quick Enquiry Form

    Traveller EvictionsCommercial ServicesDebt Recovery

    You can pay us by Debit/Credit Card or by BACS (Call For Details)



    ON 0800 246 1473 NOW!